Free Job Alert
There is no doubt that if you want to enjoy a great life, you need to be wealthy enough. This might be a reason why everyone wants to end up with a suitable job. If you are also among one of them, you will surely love grabbing information about the latest job vacancies according to your qualification and experience. If you are a fresher, you must want to start your career with a reputed company. However, there are lots of job opportunities available in the market, but most of the candidates couldn’t know about them. Due to lack of time and ignorance, they aren’t able to grab adequate information about a suitable job. Are you also facing such an irritating situation? Do you want to get rid of it? If yes, then you need to unveil the benefits of receiving job alerts on your mobile and email address. How it can be done? Let’s check out the stated below tips on how to get free job alert through SMS & mail.
Latest Job 2016 – 2017:
- Government Jobs – Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs Info 2017 – 2018
- UPSC NDA 2017 Application Form – www.upsc.gov.in NDA NA Exam Date
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 327 Clerk Vacancy
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 2460 Pump Operator, Supervisor & other Posts Vacany
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Apply online 418 Jr Lab Chemist, Jr Officer, Fireman & other posts
- OFB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 6948 Trade Apprentices (ITI & Non-ITI) Vacancy
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017 – Apply 121 Jr. Executive, Jr. Technician Vacancy
- GSRTC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 2939 Driver Vacancy
- MSRTC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 14247 Clerk Typist, Driver & Conductor, Assistant Vacancy
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 17 Court Manager Vacancy
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply 489 Junior Engineer & Technical Assistant Posts Vacancy
- Air India Recruitment 2017 – APPLY 191 Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Admit. Manager Vacancy
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 352 Stenographer Posts Vacancy
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply 128 Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- PPSC Recruitment 2017- 145 Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) Vacancy
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 1254 Posts Vacancy
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 141 Librarian & PT Instructor Vacancy
- UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 3838 Staff Nurse (Male/ Female) Posts
- Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 – Medical Officer
- OUAT Recruitment 2017 – Apply 97 OSA, Scientist & other posts Vacancy
Who Offer This Service?
Before you unveil the benefits of grabbing freejobalert SMS and job alerts email in your inbox, you should first know about the companies who offer this facility for free. Basically, there are three ways available to go with i.e. register with a job portal, subscribe free services of a job informative site and yes grab direct information from a certain company, which is looking for talented professionals. So, you may go with any of the above mentioned option to enjoy receiving free job alerts on your mobile phone and in your email inbox.
How to Activate Free Job Alert Service?
It is certainly a significant point to consider when it comes to receiving job alerts on your mobile phone. There are different procedures for subscribing this type of a free service. There are sites where you just need to enter your email address and mobile number, and you will start receiving job alerts in your inbox or on mobile phone. Similarly, there are job portals or recruitment sites that need complete registration. It means that you first need to get yourself registered on the site by following given instructions, and only then you will be able to receive job SMS on your mobile phone or job emails in your inbox. So, the activation of a free job alert service largely depends on the type of site you choose.
Complete Procedure on How to Get Free Job Alerts on Mobile Phone
Since there are different types of websites available to go with, there are various types of procedures to follow when it comes to subscribing a free job alert service. Let’s have a detailed look at how you can get freejobalerts on your mobile phone through a job portal such as Timesjobs.com or monster.com, freejobalert.com, sarkarijobwala.in.
- First, you are advised to choose a right job portal and visit at the official website.
- Here, you need to click on JOB SEEKERS REGISTER option.
- By clicking this option, you will be taken to a new page where you need to submit certain information of you.
- Now, provide your name, email address, qualification details, contact number, experience, etc. on given empty boxes.
- Once done, you need to go through the terms and conditions of the site.
- You also need to upload your resume on the site.
- If you are an experienced candidate, you should not forget mentioning it.
- Once you click on SUBMIT option, your registration will be completed.
- Now, you are advised to visit your email address that you have provided on the site to confirm the mail.
- There are a few sites that also need mobile confirmation. In this process, you will be sent a code that you need to type on a given empty box. It could be a free or paid service.
- Having completed your signup or registration process on a job portal, you can be able to receive job alerts on your mobile number matching your profile.
How to Get Free Job Alerts or Job Emails on Your Email ID
The process of receiving job alerts on your email address is similar to the process of receiving job alerts on mobile phones. But here is a little difference. There are websites that provide only information about various job vacancies. These sites never require a complete registration of candidates. If you want to receive job alerts on your email ID, you just need to subscribe their free job alerts service. On the other hand, if you want to receive jobs alerts or job emails from a job portal, you need to follow aforementioned process. But for receiving job alerts on your mobile, you may need to get your mobile number verified. The mobile number verification process may be again required after a few days. So, you should be ready to bear the expenses of sending SMSs to your chosen website.
Things to Avoid When Subscribing a Free Job Alerts Service
However, it is true that a free job alert service can help you saving your time and money, but still you need to be aware of a few things. Let’s check out stated things that you must avoid while subscribing a free job alert service online.
- First, you should avoid subscribing a free job alerts service of a flashy site.
- Make sure the site you choose to subscribe free job alert service should not share your information with a third-party company.
- If you notice that your chosen job portal or other website isn’t sending you job alerts relevant to your profile, you need to unsubscribe their service.
- You should be very conscious while submitting your details to a job portal as it may lead you towards lots of promotional calls and SMSs.
Having gone through aforementioned points, now you must have learnt how to get free job alert through SMS & mail.